Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Kensal Green Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at
Northbound - Platform 2
- Bakerloo to 221 Harrow and Wealdstone Approaching Kensal Green 1 min
- Bakerloo to 233 Stonebridge Park Approaching Queen's Park 3 mins
- Bakerloo to 242 Harrow and Wealdstone At Paddington Platform 3 11 mins
- Bakerloo to 222 Harrow and Wealdstone North of Oxford Circus 18 mins
- Bakerloo to 212 Harrow and Wealdstone At Waterloo Platform 3 26 mins
Southbound - Platform 1
- Bakerloo to 226 Elephant and Castle Between Willesden Junction and Kensal Green 1 min
- Bakerloo to 235 Elephant and Castle At Harlesden Platform 1 4 mins
- Bakerloo to 204 Elephant and Castle At Wembley Central Platform 2 10 mins
- Bakerloo to 227 Elephant and Castle Harrow & Wealdstone Siding 18 mins
- Ticket Halls
- Help Points
London Overground Ltd.