Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Kentish Town Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at
Northbound - Platform 1
- Northern to 127 High Barnet via CX At Camden Town 2 mins
- Northern to 110 High Barnet via CX Between Euston and Mornington Crescent 4 mins
- Northern to 130 High Barnet via CX At Warren Street Platform 1 6 mins
- Northern to 107 High Barnet via CX At Goodge Street Platform 1 7 mins
- Northern to 111 High Barnet via CX At Charing Cross Platform 5 12 mins
- Northern to 131 High Barnet via CX Between Kennington and Waterloo 16 mins
Southbound - Platform 2
- Northern to 116 Kennington via CX Between Tufnell Park and Kentish Town Due
- Northern to 147 Morden via Bank At Archway Platform 2 3 mins
- Northern to 150 Morden via Bank Approaching East Finchley 6 mins
- Northern to 120 Kennington via CX Between West Finchley and Finchley Central 8 mins
- Northern to 101 Morden via Bank Around Mill Hill East 9 mins
- Northern to 121 Kennington via CX At Totteridge & Whetstone 14 mins
- Northern to 102 Morden via Bank Between High Barnet and Totteridge & Whetstone 17 mins
- Ticket Halls
AddressKentish Town Underground Station
London Underground Ltd.
Kentish Town Rd