You must wear a face coveringWear a face covering on public transport unless exempt or face a fine of £200
Kentish Town Underground Station
Live The station is currently quiet. It is quieter than it usually is at this time. It is likely to get busier.
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 13:12:51
Northbound - Platform 1
- Northern to 072 High Barnet via CX At Camden Town 2 mins
- Northern to 011 High Barnet via Bank Left Euston Platform 3 4 mins
- Northern to 023 High Barnet via CX At Warren Street Platform 1 6 mins
- Northern to 060 High Barnet via Bank Departed Old Street 10 mins
- Northern to 067 Mill Hill East via CX At Leicester Square Platform 4 10 mins
- Northern to 114 High Barnet via CX At Waterloo Platform 1 14 mins
- Northern to 116 High Barnet via CX Left Nine Elms 24 mins
- Northern to 113 High Barnet via CX Approaching Clapham Common 27 mins
Southbound - Platform 2
- Northern to 140 Morden via CX At Archway Platform 2 3 mins
- Northern to 026 Battersea via CX Approaching East Finchley 7 mins
- Northern to 050 Morden via CX Between West Finchley and Finchley Central 8 mins
- Northern to 137 Battersea via CX Between High Barnet and Totteridge & Whetstone 16 mins
Quieter times at this stationSkip to content
- Ticket Halls
AddressKentish Town Underground Station
London Underground Ltd.
Kentish Town Rd