Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Golders Green Underground Station
There are no planned works or closures at any .
Live arrivals at
Northbound - Platform 2
- Northern to 136 Edgware via Bank Approaching Golders Green Due
- Northern to 133 Edgware via CX Between Belsize Park and Hampstead 4 mins
- Northern to 041 Edgware via Bank Between Camden Town and Chalk Farm 8 mins
- Northern to 042 Edgware via Bank At Kings Cross P7 13 mins
- Northern to 055 Edgware via Bank Between Old Street and Angel 18 mins
- Northern to 045 Edgware via CX At Charing Cross Platform 5 20 mins
- Northern to 063 Edgware via CX At Kennington Platform 1 26 mins
Southbound - Platform 5
- Northern to 135 Morden via CX At Hendon Central Platform 2 4 mins
- Northern to 126 Morden via CX Between Edgware and Burnt Oak 12 mins
- Ticket Halls
- Waiting Room
AddressGolders Green Station
London Underground Ltd.
North End Rd