BALHAM UNDERGROUND STATION: From Monday 28 June until late December, there will be no down escalator service at all times, access to platforms will be via a fixed staircase. As customer demand increases, for safety reasons the station may at times have to operate as 'exit only' on weekday mornings between 07:30 and 09:30. At these times, or if you have luggage or buggies at any time, you may find it easier to use nearby Clapham South or Tooting Bec stations. Both stations are a short walk away or can be reached via bus routes 155, 249 or 255. If travelling with Southern, continue to Victoria and use other Underground routes.
Balham Underground Station
Live The station is currently quiet. It is quieter than it usually is at this time. It is likely to get busier.
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 07:55:59
Northbound - Platform 1
- Northern to 130 Edgware via Bank Between Tooting Bec and Balham 1 min
- Northern to 071 Edgware via Bank Approaching Tooting Bec 3 mins
- Northern to 040 Edgware via Bank Between Colliers Wood and Tooting Broadway 5 mins
- Northern to 025 Edgware via Bank Between South Wimbledon and Colliers Wood 8 mins
- Northern to 151 Mill Hill East via CX Between Morden and South Wimbledon 10 mins
Southbound - Platform 2
- Northern to 165 Morden via Bank At Clapham South Platform 2 2 mins
- Northern to 102 Morden via Bank Between Clapham Common and Clapham South 4 mins
- Northern to 141 Morden via Bank At Stockwell Platform 3 8 mins
- Northern to 017 Morden via Bank Between Oval and Stockwell 10 mins
- Northern to 054 Morden via CX Approaching Oval Platform 2 12 mins
- Northern to 135 Morden via Bank At Kennington Platform 4 12 mins
- Northern to 057 Morden via Bank Between Borough and Elephant and Castle 15 mins
- Northern to 034 Morden via Bank Between Bank and London Bridge 19 mins
- Northern to 070 Morden via CX At Leicester Square Platform 3 20 mins
- Northern to 020 Morden via Bank Between Moorgate and Bank 21 mins
- Northern to 007 Morden via Bank At Angel platform 26 mins
- Northern to 157 Morden via Bank Between Kings Cross and Angel 28 mins
Quieter times at this stationSkip to content
- Ticket Halls
- Help Points
AddressBalham Underground Station
London Underground Ltd.
Balham High Rd