BALHAM UNDERGROUND STATION: From Monday 28 June until late December, there will be no down escalator service at all times, access to platforms will be via a fixed staircase. As customer demand increases, for safety reasons the station may at times have to operate as 'exit only' on weekday mornings between 07:30 and 09:30. At these times, or if you have luggage or buggies at any time, you may find it easier to use nearby Clapham South or Tooting Bec stations. Both stations are a short walk away or can be reached via bus routes 155, 249 or 255. If travelling with Southern, continue to Victoria and use other Underground routes.
Balham Underground Station
Live The station is currently quiet. It is quieter than it usually is at this time. It is likely to get quieter.
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 20:51:58
Northbound - Platform 1
- Northern to 072 Edgware via Bank Departed Tooting Broadway 2 mins
- Northern to 135 High Barnet via Bank Approaching Tooting Broadway 4 mins
- Northern to 052 High Barnet via Bank At Colliers Wood Platform 1 5 mins
Southbound - Platform 2
- Northern to 100 Morden via Bank At Clapham South Platform 2 Due
- Northern to 102 Morden via Bank At Clapham Common Platform 2 3 mins
- Northern to 140 Morden via Bank At Clapham North Platform 2 5 mins
- Northern to 012 Morden via Bank Between Oval and Stockwell 8 mins
- Northern to 043 Morden via Bank At Kennington Platform 4 12 mins
- Northern to 005 Morden via Bank Between Borough and Elephant and Castle 14 mins
- Northern to 142 Morden via Bank Between Bank and London Bridge 18 mins
- Northern to 014 Morden via Bank At Moorgate Platform 8 20 mins
- Northern to 143 Morden via Bank Approaching Old Street 23 mins
- Northern to 146 Morden via Bank Left Euston 29 mins
Quieter times at this stationSkip to content
- Ticket Halls
- Help Points
AddressBalham Underground Station
London Underground Ltd.
Balham High Rd