Rail strikes: Wed 5, Sat 8 OctImpact: London Overground plus some Tube & some Elizabeth line services
Archway Underground Station
Live The station is currently quiet. It is busier than it usually is at this time. It is likely to get quieter.
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 21:23:40
Northbound - Platform 1
- Northern to 006 High Barnet via Bank Between Kentish Town and Tufnell Park 1 min
- Northern to 166 Mill Hill East via CX At Kentish Town Platform 1 2 mins
- Northern to 131 High Barnet via Bank Approaching Camden Town 4 mins
- Northern to 165 High Barnet via CX At Euston Platform 1 7 mins
- Northern to 164 High Barnet via Bank Between Angel and Kings Cross 9 mins
- Northern to 212 High Barnet via CX At Leicester Square Platform 4 13 mins
- Northern to 052 High Barnet via CX At Embankment Platform 3 16 mins
- Northern to 002 Mill Hill East via Bank Between Bank and Moorgate 17 mins
- Northern to 010 High Barnet via Bank At Elephant and Castle Platform 1 23 mins
Southbound - Platform 2
- Northern to 013 Morden via Bank At Highgate Platform 2 1 min
- Northern to 075 Battersea via CX Left East Finchley 2 mins
- Northern to 160 Morden via Bank Finchley Central Platform 3 3 mins
- Northern to 077 Battersea via CX At West Finchley Platform 2 4 mins
- Northern to 211 Morden via Bank Between High Barnet and Totteridge & Whetstone 11 mins
Quieter times at this stationSkip to content
- Ticket Halls
London Underground Ltd.