Request ID: FOI-1514-2223 Date published: 05 October 2022
Please can I request a printable files of the information posters displayed at TfL underground stations regarding the death of Queen Elizabeth II and subsequent travel alterations that are not currently on the FOI results page:
Specifically but not exclusively:
1) Green Park Station will be exit and interchange only between 10:00 and 20:00 until Monday 19th September.
2) Central London Map "Use this map to help find your way around central London" with the EiiR logo in the top left.
3) The White text on Black backround "EiiR 1926 - 2022" remembrance poster.
4) HM Queen Elizabeth Lying-in-State poster with text starting with the paragraph "Large crowds are expected at Her Majesty's Lying-in-state. Please be prepared for an extremely long and constantly moving queue."
5) "The accessible queue for the Lying-in-state is now closed" poster
6) Travelling In central London Poster, with text starting with the paragraph "If you are coming to watch Her Majesty The Queen's State Funeral and procession, be aware that central London will be extremely busy.."
7) Any other posters that contain the "EiiR" logo, or those that relate to the death of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
Our Ref: FOI-1514-2223
Thank you for your request received on 23 September 2022 asking for a copy of the files used for posters displayed at London Underground stations regarding the death of Queen Elizabeth II.
Your request has been considered in accordance with the requirements of the Freedom of Information Act and our information access policy. I can confirm we do hold the information you require.
Please find the requested files attached.
If this is not the information you are looking for, or if you are unable to access it for some reason, please feel free to contact me.
Please see the attached information sheet for details of your right to appeal as well as information on copyright and what to do if you would like to re-use any of the information we have disclosed.
Gemma Jacob Senior FOI Case Officer FOI Case Management Team General Counsel Transport for London