Paddington Cube: all correspondence and minutes of meetings between TfL and interested parties regarding emergency access to St Mary's Hospital A&E
Request ID: FOI-1183-1718
Date published: 06 October 2017
Regarding Paddington Sorting & Delivery 31 London Street London W2 1DJ, Westminster City Council planning application ref. 16/09050/FULL and subsequent 106 Agreement:
Please supply copies of all correspondence and minutes of all meetings between:
1) TfL and The London Ambulance Service
2) TfL and The Imperial Healthcare Trust
3) TfL and St Mary's Hospital
4) TfL and The Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan on the subject of emergency access to St Mary's Trauma Centre (A&E)
5) TfL and the Secretary of State for Communities and Government, Sajid Javid or members of his office on the subject of emergency access to St Mary's Trauma Centre (A&E)
Our Ref: FOI-1183-1718
Thank you for your request received on 15 August 2017 asking for information about the Paddington Sorting & Delivery Office redevelopment at 31 London Street London W2 1DJ.
Your request has been considered in accordance with the requirements of the Environmental Information Regulations and our information access policy. I can confirm we hold some of the information you require. You asked for:
• Copies of all correspondence and minutes of all meetings between TfL and The London Ambulance Service, The Imperial Healthcare Trust and St Mary's Hospital
We have correspondence between ourselves and St Mary’s Hospital / Imperial Trust/LAS which we have attached. A number of the letters were copied to London Ambulance Service (LAS). There has been one meeting with the Trust’s consultants (13 February) and another involving the London Ambulance Trust, The Imperial Healthcare Trust, and St Mary’s Hospital and their consultants (2 May) on this matter. However we hold no record of any meeting minutes. We have included the follow up correspondence to these meetings as attached.
• Copies of all correspondence and minutes of all meetings between TfL and The Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan on the subject of emergency access to St Mary's Trauma Centre (A&E)
We have no correspondence or minutes of meetings with the Mayor of London on this matter other than those already in the public domain in regard to our advice given in the Stage 1 & Stage 2 reports as part of the statutory referral of the planning application. This can be accessed at the following web address:
• Copies of all correspondence and minutes of all meetings between TfL and the Secretary of State for Communities and Government, Sajid Javid or members of his office on the subject of emergency access to St Mary's Trauma Centre (A&E)
We have had no correspondence or meetings with Sajid Javid or members of his office at the Department for Communities and Local Government on this matter.
Please note that in accordance with TfL’s obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) some personal data has been removed, as required by Regulation 13 of the EIRs. This is because disclosure of this personal data would be a breach of the DPA, specifically the first principle of the DPA which requires all processing of personal data to be fair and lawful. It would not be fair to disclose this personal information when the individuals have no expectation it would be disclosed and TfL has not satisfied one of the conditions of Schedule 2 of the Data Protection Act which would make the processing ‘fair’.
If this is not the information you are looking for, or if you are unable to access it for some reason, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Please see the attached information sheet for details of your right to appeal as well as information on copyright and what to do if you would like to re-use any of the information we have disclosed.
FOI Case Officer
FOI Case Management Team
Transport for London
Back to top