Crossrail - funding to charities and third sector bodies
Request ID: FOI-1022-2122 Date published: 10 September 2021
This is an information request relating to payments made to charities and third sector organisations.
Please provide the following information for 2018-19, 2019-20 and 2020-21:
• The value of grants made to each of the organisations listed below. Please provide the information for each of the three financial years separately, and list all grants separately.
• The value of loans made to each of the organisations listed below. Please provide the information for each of the three financial years separately, and list all loans separately.
The payments made to charities and third sector organisations relate to the following only:
• Operation Black Vote
• U.K. Black Pride
• Ozanne Foundation
• Gendered Intelligence
• British Medical Association
• ActionAid UK
• Hope Not Hate
• Led by Donkeys
• Extinction Rebellion
• Migrants Organise
• Black Lives Matter
• Action on Smoking and Health
• Action on Smoking and Health Scotland
• Action on Smoking and Health Wales
• Breath 2025
• Association of Directors of Public Health
• Improving Performance in Practice (previously Public Management Associates)
Our Ref: FOI-1022-2122
Thank you for your request received on 17 August 2021 asking for information about Crossrail International funding to charities and third sector bodies.
Your request has been considered in accordance with the requirements of the Freedom of Information and our information access policy.
We do not hold the information you have requested. Crossrail International is a subsidiary of the Department for Transport (DfT) and completely separate from Crossrail, and TfL.
Please contact Crossrail International or the DfT directly if you still require this information: