TfL Ref: FOI-0819-1718
Thank you for your request received by Transport for London (TfL) on 5 July 2017 asking for information about meeting minutes.
Your request has been considered in accordance with the requirements of the Freedom of Information Act and our information access policy. I can confirm we hold some of the information you require.
We do not hold any minutes from this meeting but the following notes were taken:
- GLA to provide public assurance that Enfield’s mini-Holland funding would be spent on cycling and walking schemes elsewhere if not in Enfield, to ward off criticism that it should be spent on other things within the borough. This point could be made in a letter from Val/Will N to Cllr Taylor, a press release about the meeting on Friday or an interview with Will N in the Enfield borough magazine. To be discussed with Enfield officers.
- Will N to meet with Enfield officers to determine what funding would be required each month to commence the A1010 scheme this year. Consideration to be given to what arrangements could be made to allow the scheme to commence.
- Val to follow up with TfL buses on how Enfield officers can have a more strategic discussion of bus routes in the borough.
- GLA to send TfL letter to Cllr Pike on average speed cameras to Enfield officers.
- TfL to consider use of average speed cameras on the A10 and A406 as part of its Vision Zero road danger reduction work.
- Will N to flag Enfield’s interest in seconding cycling resource from TfL with Graham Nash.
If this is not the information you are looking for, or if you are unable to access it for some reason, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Please see the attached information sheet for details of your right to appeal as well as information on copyright and what to do if you would like to re-use any of the information we have disclosed.
Senior FOI Case Officer
FOI Case Management Team
Transport for London