LU Policy Docs
Request ID: FOI-0790-1718
Date published: 21 September 2017
I contact you with regard to a request for the following LUL company documents.
1) Employment Policy
2) Discipline at work support pack
3) Discipline Standard (as referred to in the Discipline at Work Procedure)
4) Equal Opportunities Policy
5) Health and Safety Policy
6) Code of Conduct Policy
7) Sickness/Absence Policy
8) Annual Leave Policy (if separate from Sickness/Absence Policy)
9) Statutory Flexible Working Policy
10) Capability and Performance Policy
11) Performance Appraisal Procedure Policy
12) Risk Management Policy
Thank you for your request received by Transport for London (TfL) on 30 June 2017 asking for policy documents. Please accept my apologies for the delay in responding.
Your request has been considered in accordance with the requirements of the Freedom of Information Act and our Information Access Policy. I can confirm that we hold some of the information you require. You asked:
I contact you with regard to a request for the following LUL company documents:
1) Employment Policy – We do not hold a policy of this nature on the TfL Management System
2) Discipline at work support pack – Please see attached.
3) Discipline Standard (as referred to in the Discipline at Work Procedure) – Please see Discipline At Work document attached.
4) Equal Opportunities Policy – Please see Equality document attached.
5) Health and Safety Policy – Please see Safety and Wellbeing document t attached.
6) Code of Conduct Policy – There is a London Underground Code of Conduct and a TfL Code of Conduct. Please see both attached.
7) Sickness/Absence Policy – Please see Attendance at Work Document attached.
8) Annual Leave Policy (if separate from Sickness/Absence Policy) – We do not hold a policy of this nature.
9) Statutory Flexible Working Policy – Please see Family Leave document attached.
10) Capability and Performance Policy – Please see Performance document attached.
11) Performance Appraisal Procedure Policy – Please see Managing Performance document attached.
12) Risk Management Policy – Please see attached.
If this is not the information you are looking for, or if you are unable to access it for some reason, please feel free to contact me.
Please see the attached information sheet for details of your right to appeal as well as information on copyright and what to do if you would like to re-use any of the information we have disclosed.
FOI Case Officer
FOI Case Management Team
Transport for London
Back to top