Request ID: FOI-0097-1920
Date published: 29 April 2019
Please could you answer the following questions:
1)Which company do you use to purchase stationery from?
2)Which company do you use to purchase wall clocks from, if different from above?
3)How much did you spend on stationery in 2017/18 and 2018/19?
4)How much did you spend on wall clocks in 2017/18 and 2018/19?
TfL Ref: FOI-0097-1920
Thank you for your email received by Transport for London (TfL) on 7 April 2019.
Your request has been considered in accordance with the requirements of the Freedom of Information Act and our information access policy. I can confirm we do hold the information you require. You asked for:
- Which company do you use to purchase stationery from?
Office Depot UK Ltd
- Which company do you use to purchase wall clocks from, if different from above?
- Office Depot UK Ltd
- Castle Automotive & Eng Supp Ltd
- Quay Office Furnishers Ltd
- RS Components Ltd
- How much did you spend on stationery in 2017/18 and 2018/19?
2017/2018 - £463,614.06
2018/2019 - £348,515.37 (this includes spend for wall clocks)
- How much did you spend on wall clocks in 2017/18 and 2018/19?
2017/2018 - £1,704
2018/2019 - £1,006
If this is not the information you are looking for, or if you are unable to access it for some reason, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Please see the attached information sheet for details of your right to appeal as well as information on copyright and what to do if you would like to re-use any of the information we have disclosed.
FOI Case Officer
FOI Case Management Team
Transport for London
Back to top