From Saturday 15 January to mid May 2022, the Northern line will be closed between Kennington and Moorgate as part of major upgrade works. During this time, Westminster station is expected to be very busy between 07:45-08:45 and 16:30-18:45. . Please consider travelling at the quieter times for a more comfortable journey. If you must travel at the busier times, allow more time for your journey.
Westminster Underground Station
Live The station is currently quiet. It is busier than it usually is at this time. It is likely to get quieter.
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 12:41:07
Eastbound - Platform 3
- Jubilee to 356 Stratford Approaching Westminster Due
- Jubilee to 345 Stratford At Green Park Platform 6 2 mins
- Jubilee to 323 Stratford At Bond Street Platform 4 4 mins
- Jubilee to 311 Stratford Between St. John Wood and Baker Street 7 mins
- Jubilee to 354 Stratford At St. John's Wood Platform 2 10 mins
- Jubilee to 351 Stratford Approaching Swiss Cottage 12 mins
- Jubilee to 303 Stratford Approaching West Hampstead 16 mins
- Jubilee to 361 Stratford Between Willesden Green and Kilburn 18 mins
- Jubilee to 331 Stratford Leaving Dollis Hill 22 mins
- Jubilee to 346 Stratford At Neasden Platform 3 24 mins
Westbound - Platform 4
- Jubilee to 342 Wembley Park At Bermondsey Platform 1 8 mins
- Jubilee to 353 Stanmore Between Canary Wharf and Canada Water 11 mins
- Jubilee to 366 Willesden Green Between North Greenwich and Canary Wharf 13 mins
- Jubilee to 360 Stanmore Between Canning Town and North Greenwich 18 mins
- Jubilee to 320 Stanmore Between Stratford and West Ham 23 mins
Quieter times at this stationSkip to content
- Cash Machines
- Ticket Halls
- Boarding Ramps
- Euro Cash Machines
London Underground Ltd.