Most Tube station and all DLR station ticket machines (except at Lewisham, Woolwich Arsenal and Shadwell from Monday 10 August) are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground stations are still accepting cash.
Woodford Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 16:08:03
Eastbound - Platform 3
- Central to 016 Epping Between South Woodford and Woodford 1 min
- Central to 050 Loughton Between Leytonstone and Snaresbrook 4 mins
- Central to 017 Epping At Leyton 9 mins
- Central to 106 Epping Between Mile End and Stratford 14 mins
- Central to 020 Epping At Bethnal Green 19 mins
- Central to 051 Loughton At Bank 25 mins
Westbound - Platform 2
- Central to 012 West Ruislip Approaching Buckhurst Hill 4 mins
- Central to 013 West Ruislip Between Theydon Bois and Debden 11 mins
- Boarding Ramps
- Car park
- Cash Machines
- Ticket Halls
- Waiting Room
- Euro Cash Machines
London Underground Ltd.