Most Tube station and all DLR station ticket machines (except at Lewisham, Woolwich Arsenal and Shadwell from Monday 10 August) are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground stations are still accepting cash.
Tufnell Park Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 13:31:50
Northbound - Platform 1
- Northern to 124 High Barnet via Bank Between Kentish Town and Tufnell Park 1 min
- Northern to 105 High Barnet via CX Between Camden Town and Kentish Town 2 mins
- Northern to 106 High Barnet via CX Between Warren and Euston 8 mins
- Northern to 126 High Barnet via Bank At Angel Platform 2 11 mins
- Northern to 107 High Barnet via CX At Charing Cross Platform 5 14 mins
- Northern to 127 High Barnet via Bank At Bank Platform 4 17 mins
- Northern to 130 High Barnet via Bank Approaching Elephant and Castle Platform 1 24 mins
- Northern to 131 High Barnet via Bank At Stockwell Platform 2 29 mins
Southbound - Platform 2
- Northern to 114 Kennington via CX Between Highgate and Archway 3 mins
- Northern to 145 Morden via Bank Approaching Highgate Platform 2 4 mins
- Northern to 115 Kennington via CX Left East Finchley Platform 4 5 mins
- Northern to 146 Morden via Bank Between Finchley Central and East Finchley 6 mins
- Northern to 116 Kennington via CX Between West Finchley and Finchley Central 7 mins
- Northern to 147 Morden via Bank At Woodside Park 10 mins
- Northern to 117 Kennington via CX At Totteridge & Whetstone 14 mins
- Ticket Halls
AddressTufnell Park Station
London Underground Ltd.