Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Tottenham Court Road Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at
Northbound - Platform 3
- Northern to 104 High Barnet via CX Between Charing Cross and Leicester Square 1 min
- Northern to 105 High Barnet via CX At Waterloo Platform 1 4 mins
- Northern to 151 High Barnet via CX At Oval Platform 1 9 mins
- Northern to 164 High Barnet via CX Between Clapham South and Clapham Common 17 mins
- Northern to 165 High Barnet via CX At Tooting Bec Platform 1 22 mins
Southbound - Platform 4
- Northern to 106 Kennington via CX At Warren Street Platform 2 2 mins
- Northern to 026 Morden via CX Between Mornington Crescent and Euston 4 mins
- Northern to 020 Kennington via CX Between Kentish Town and Camden Town 8 mins
- Northern to 046 Kennington via CX Between Chalk Farm and Camden Town 8 mins
- Northern to 030 Morden via CX Between Hampstead and Belsize Park 13 mins
- Northern to 050 Kennington via CX Between Highgate and Archway 14 mins
- Northern to 141 Morden via CX Between Finchley Central and East Finchley 18 mins
- Northern to 112 Kennington via CX Between Brent Cross and Golders Green 19 mins
- Northern to 144 Kennington via CX Around Mill Hill East 20 mins
- Northern to 051 Kennington via CX Approaching Hendon Central 24 mins
- Ticket Halls
AddressTottenham Court Road Station
London Underground Ltd.