Most Tube station and all DLR station ticket machines (except at Lewisham, Woolwich Arsenal and Shadwell from Monday 10 August) are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground stations are still accepting cash.
Sloane Square Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 20:52:53
Eastbound - Platform 2
- Circle to 212 Circle Line Between South Kensington and Sloane Square 1 min
- District to 050 Tower Hill Between Gloucester Road and South Kensington 3 mins
- Circle to 213 Circle Line Approaching Paddington Platform 1 10 mins
- District to 012 Tower Hill West Kensington 11 mins
- District to 000 Tower Hill Between Putney Bridge and Parsons Green 16 mins
- District to 077 Check Front of Train Approaching East Putney 19 mins
- District to 114 Tower Hill Between Chiswick Park and Turnham Green 20 mins
- District to 052 Check Front of Train Approaching Wimbledon 26 mins
Westbound - Platform 1
- Circle to 216 Edgware Road (Circle) At St. James's Park Platform 1 4 mins
- District to 006 Richmond At Westminster Platform 1 5 mins
- District to 045 Wimbledon Left Temple 7 mins
- Circle to 217 Edgware Road (Circle) At Cannon Street Platform 1 14 mins
- District to 007 Check Front of Train Between Tower Hill and Monument 15 mins
- Circle to 200 Edgware Road (Circle) Between Moorgate and Liverpool Street 24 mins
- Ticket Halls
AddressSloane Square Station
London Underground Ltd.