Most Tube station and all DLR station ticket machines (except at Lewisham, Woolwich Arsenal and Shadwell from Monday 10 August) are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground stations are still accepting cash.
Southgate Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 14:08:20
Eastbound - Platform 1
- Piccadilly to 231 Cockfosters Between Arnos Grove and Southgate Due
- Piccadilly to 233 Cockfosters Between Bounds Green and Arnos Grove 4 mins
- Piccadilly to 225 Cockfosters Between Wood Green and Bounds Green 8 mins
- Piccadilly to 333 Cockfosters Between Turnpike Lane and Wood Green 11 mins
- Piccadilly to 363 Cockfosters Between Manor House and Turnpike Lane 14 mins
- Piccadilly to 242 Cockfosters Between Holloway Road and Arsenal 21 mins
- Piccadilly to 256 Cockfosters At Caledonian Road Platform 1 24 mins
- Piccadilly to 300 Cockfosters At King's Cross Platform 6 27 mins
Westbound - Platform 2
- Piccadilly to 334 Rayners Lane Between Cockfosters and Oakwood 3 mins
- Ticket Halls
London Underground Ltd.