Most Tube station and all DLR station ticket machines (except at Lewisham, Woolwich Arsenal and Shadwell from Monday 10 August) are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground stations are still accepting cash.
Stonebridge Park Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 18:15:59
Northbound - Platform 2
- Bakerloo to 222 Harrow and Wealdstone At Platform Due
- Bakerloo to 227 Check Front of Train At Harlesden Platform 2 2 mins
- Bakerloo to 226 Harrow and Wealdstone At Queen's Park Platform 3 9 mins
- Bakerloo to 223 Check Front of Train North of Maida Vale 13 mins
- Bakerloo to 224 Harrow and Wealdstone Between Paddington and Warwick Avenue 17 mins
- Bakerloo to 234 Harrow and Wealdstone At Oxford Circus Platform 4 26 mins
- Bakerloo to 240 Check Front of Train At Piccadilly Circus Platform 1 29 mins
Southbound - Platform 1
- Bakerloo to 233 Elephant and Castle At Platform Due
- Bakerloo to 243 Elephant and Castle Stonebridge Park Depot 1 min
- Bakerloo to 225 Elephant and Castle At North Wembley Platform 1 5 mins
- Bakerloo to 242 Elephant and Castle Harrow & Wealdstone Siding 11 mins
- Ticket Halls
London Overground Ltd.
North Circular Road