Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Stonebridge Park Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at
Northbound - Platform 2
- Bakerloo to 231 Check Front of Train At Harlesden Platform 2 1 min
- Bakerloo to 245 Harrow and Wealdstone North of Kilburn Park 10 mins
- Bakerloo to 203 Check Front of Train North of Maida Vale 12 mins
- Bakerloo to 222 Harrow and Wealdstone At Warwick Avenue Platform 1 15 mins
- Bakerloo to 232 Harrow and Wealdstone Between Piccadilly Circus and Oxford Circus 26 mins
- Bakerloo to 223 Check Front of Train Approaching Piccadilly Circus 28 mins
Southbound - Platform 1
- Bakerloo to 233 Elephant and Castle Stonebridge Park Depot 1 min
- Bakerloo to 214 Elephant and Castle Harrow & Wealdstone Siding 10 mins
- Ticket Halls
London Overground Ltd.
North Circular Road