Most Tube station and all DLR station ticket machines (except at Lewisham, Woolwich Arsenal and Shadwell from Monday 10 August) are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground stations are still accepting cash.
Southfields Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 07:31:48
Eastbound - Platform 1
- District to 001 Check Front of Train Approaching Southfields Due
- District to 065 Check Front of Train Approaching Wimbledon 4 mins
Westbound - Platform 2
- District to 066 Wimbledon Between East Putney and Southfields Due
- District to 075 Wimbledon Between Parsons Green and Putney Bridge 6 mins
- District to 027 Wimbledon At Fulham Broadway Platform 1 10 mins
- District to 003 Wimbledon At Earl's Court Platform 3 16 mins
- District to 025 Wimbledon At Temple Platform 1 29 mins
- Boarding Ramps
- Ticket Halls
Wimbledon Park Rd