Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Shepherd's Bush Market Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 14:52:00
Eastbound - Platform 1
- Hammersmith & City to 265 Barking At Hammersmith Platform 2 6 mins
- Circle to 200 Edgware Road (Circle) At Hammersmith Platform 3 11 mins
Westbound - Platform 2
- Hammersmith & City to 201 Hammersmith At Latimer Road Platform 2 3 mins
- Hammersmith & City to 267 Hammersmith At Royal Oak Platform 1 7 mins
- Hammersmith & City to 202 Hammersmith Between Baker Street and Edgware Road 12 mins
- Hammersmith & City to 270 Hammersmith At Euston Square Platform 1 17 mins
- Hammersmith & City to 203 Hammersmith Between Farringdon and King's Cross 22 mins
- Hammersmith & City to 271 Hammersmith At Liverpool Street 27 mins
First and last services, timetables and route details
- Ticket Halls
AddressShepherd's Bush Market
London Underground Ltd.