Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Shepherd's Bush (Central) Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at
Eastbound - Platform 2
- Central to 014 Hainault via Newbury Park Between White City and Shepherd's Bush 1 min
- Central to 040 Epping Between East Acton and White City 6 mins
- Central to 245 Hainault via Newbury Park At North Acton 9 mins
- Central to 004 Epping Left Perivale 14 mins
- Central to 241 Epping Between South Ruislip and Northolt 20 mins
Westbound - Platform 1
- Central to 145 White City At Queensway 5 mins
- Central to 061 Ealing Broadway Between Marble Arch and Lancaster Gate 7 mins
- Central to 244 West Ruislip At Marble Arch 8 mins
- Central to 120 Ealing Broadway Left Oxford Circus 11 mins
- Central to 056 West Ruislip At Holborn 15 mins
- Central to 147 White City Approaching St. Paul's 18 mins
- Central to 131 Ealing Broadway At Liverpool Street 22 mins
- Central to 110 Ealing Broadway Left Mile End 27 mins
- Ticket Halls
AddressShepherd's Bush Central
London Underground Ltd.