Most Tube station and all DLR station ticket machines (except at Lewisham, Woolwich Arsenal and Shadwell from Monday 10 August) are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground stations are still accepting cash.
Regent's Park Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 06:00:15
Northbound - Platform 1
- Bakerloo to 232 Queen's Park At Embankment Platform 5 8 mins
Southbound - Platform 2
- Bakerloo to 223 Elephant and Castle At Paddington Platform 4 7 mins
- Bakerloo to 225 Elephant and Castle Queen's Park North Sidings 15 mins
- Bakerloo to 201 Elephant and Castle At Kensal Green Platform 1 18 mins
- Bakerloo to 203 Elephant and Castle At Willesden Junction Platform 1 21 mins
- Ticket Halls
AddressRegent's Park Station
London Underground Ltd.