Most Tube station and all DLR station ticket machines (except at Lewisham, Woolwich Arsenal and Shadwell from Monday 10 August) are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground stations are still accepting cash.
Pinner Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 19:00:02
Northbound - Platform 1
- Metropolitan to 467 Watford Approaching North Harrow 4 mins
- Metropolitan to 413 Watford At Baker Street Platform 1 29 mins
Southbound - Platform 2
- Metropolitan to 402 Aldgate Approaching Pinner 1 min
- Metropolitan to 474 Check Front of Train Between Northwood and Northwood Hills 4 mins
- Metropolitan to 404 Aldgate Between Chalfont & Latimer and Chorleywood 21 mins
- Metropolitan to 443 Check Front of Train Near Chesham 29 mins
- Help Points
- Ticket Halls
- Car park
- Waiting Room
London Underground Ltd.