Most Tube station and all DLR station ticket machines (except at Lewisham, Woolwich Arsenal and Shadwell from Monday 10 August) are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground stations are still accepting cash.
Pimlico Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 07:25:11
Northbound - Platform 1
- Victoria to 215 Walthamstow Central Between Stockwell and Vauxhall 1 min
- Victoria to 234 Walthamstow Central Between Brixton and Stockwell 4 mins
Southbound - Platform 2
- Victoria to 221 Brixton Approaching Pimlico Due
- Victoria to 206 Brixton At Victoria 2 mins
- Victoria to 222 Brixton Between Oxford Circus and Green Park 6 mins
- Victoria to 216 Brixton Between Warren Street and Euston 10 mins
- Victoria to 214 Brixton At Kings Cross St. Pancras 13 mins
- Victoria to 201 Brixton At Highbury & Islington 15 mins
- Victoria to 224 Brixton Departed Finsbury Park 16 mins
- Victoria to 217 Brixton Between Seven Sisters and Finsbury Park 19 mins
- Victoria to 225 Brixton At Tottenham Hale 22 mins
- Help Points
- Ticket Halls
London Underground Ltd.