Most Tube station and all DLR station ticket machines (except at Lewisham, Woolwich Arsenal and Shadwell from Monday 10 August) are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground stations are still accepting cash.
Oval Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 14:34:53
Northbound - Platform 1
- Northern to 007 Edgware via Bank At Platform Due
- Northern to 150 High Barnet via Bank Between Clapham North and Stockwell 4 mins
- Northern to 010 Edgware via Bank Between Clapham South and Clapham Common 6 mins
- Northern to 101 High Barnet via Bank Departed Balham 10 mins
- Northern to 011 Edgware via Bank Between Tooting Broadway and Tooting Bec 13 mins
- Northern to 102 High Barnet via Bank Between South Wimbledon and Colliers Wood 19 mins
- Northern to 012 Edgware via Bank Between Morden and South Wimbledon 21 mins
Southbound - Platform 2
- Northern to 110 Morden via Bank Between Elephant and Castle and Kennington 3 mins
- Northern to 020 Morden via Bank Between Bank and London Bridge 8 mins
- Northern to 111 Morden via Bank Between Moorgate and Bank 10 mins
- Northern to 021 Morden via Bank At Old Street Platform 2 13 mins
- Northern to 112 Morden via Bank Between Kings Cross and Angel 16 mins
- Northern to 022 Morden via Bank At Euston 19 mins
- Northern to 113 Morden via Bank Left Camden Town 22 mins
- Northern to 023 Morden via Bank At Chalk Farm Platform 2 24 mins
- Ticket Halls
London Underground Ltd.
318 Kennington Park Rd