Most Tube station and all DLR station ticket machines (except at Lewisham, Woolwich Arsenal and Shadwell from Monday 10 August) are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground stations are still accepting cash.
Oakwood Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 10:49:48
Eastbound - Platform 2
- Piccadilly to 366 Cockfosters Approaching Oakwood Due
- Piccadilly to 346 Cockfosters Left Bounds Green 8 mins
- Piccadilly to 254 Cockfosters At Wood Green Platform 1 13 mins
- Piccadilly to 300 Cockfosters Between Manor House and Turnpike Lane 17 mins
- Piccadilly to 301 Cockfosters Between Caledonian Road and Holloway Road 26 mins
- Piccadilly to 302 Cockfosters Between King's Cross and Caledonian Road 29 mins
Westbound - Platform 1
- Piccadilly to 343 Heathrow T123 + 5 Between Cockfosters and Oakwood 1 min
- Waiting Room
- Car park
- Ticket Halls
London Underground Ltd.