Most Tube station and all DLR station ticket machines (except at Lewisham, Woolwich Arsenal and Shadwell from Monday 10 August) are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground stations are still accepting cash.
Northwood Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 13:08:15
Northbound - Platform 1
- Metropolitan to 424 Watford Between Pinner and Northwood Hills 4 mins
- Metropolitan to 404 Chesham Left Northwick Park 13 mins
- Metropolitan to 425 Watford Approaching Neasden 21 mins
Southbound - Platform 2
- Metropolitan to 422 Check Front of Train Approaching Moor Park 4 mins
- Metropolitan to 413 Aldgate Between Chalfont & Latimer and Chorleywood 16 mins
- Ticket Halls
- Waiting Room
- Help Points
- Car park
London Underground Ltd.