North Greenwich Station: Mini ramps are available at this station. They are designed to cover the small remaining step / or gap between the platform and the train on step-free to train platforms. They make it easier for customers people to get on and off the train, in particular for people whose mobility aids have small or swivel wheels. The ramps are quick and easy to use. Staff are trained to use them and will be happy to provide one for you to use. If you would like to use a mini ramp, please ask for help from staff or press the information button on a help point.
North Greenwich Underground Station
Live The station is currently quiet. It is busier than it usually is at this time. It is likely to get busier.
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 13:33:43
Eastbound - Platform 3
- Jubilee to 341 Stratford Approaching North Greenwich Due
- Jubilee to 363 Stratford Approaching Canary Wharf 2 mins
- Jubilee to 310 Stratford Between London Bridge and Bermondsey 8 mins
- Jubilee to 306 Stratford Approaching London Bridge 10 mins
- Jubilee to 333 Stratford At Westminster Platform 3 14 mins
- Jubilee to 322 Stratford Between Green Park and Westminster 15 mins
- Jubilee to 302 Stratford Between Baker Street and Bond Street 20 mins
- Jubilee to 357 Stratford At Baker Street Platform 7 21 mins
- Jubilee to 366 Stratford Between St. John Wood and Baker Street 24 mins
- Jubilee to 342 Stratford At Swiss Cottage Platform 2 27 mins
- Jubilee to 312 Stratford Approaching Finchley Road 29 mins
Westbound - Platform 1
- Jubilee to 346 Wembley Park Between Canning Town and North Greenwich Due
- Jubilee to 316 Stanmore Approaching Canning Town 2 mins
Quieter times at this stationSkip to content
- Car park
- Cash Machines
- Euro Cash Machines
- Help Points
- Ticket Halls
AddressNorth Greenwich Station
London Underground Ltd.
5 Millenium Way