Most Tube station and all DLR station ticket machines (except at Lewisham, Woolwich Arsenal and Shadwell from Monday 10 August) are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground stations are still accepting cash.
Neasden Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 08:11:55
Northbound - Platform 2
- Jubilee to 141 Stanmore At Platform Due
- Jubilee to 323 Stanmore At Dollis Hill Platform 1 3 mins
- Jubilee to 131 Stanmore Between Kilburn and Willesden Green 6 mins
- Jubilee to 140 Wembley Park Between West Hampstead and Kilburn 7 mins
- Jubilee to 340 Stanmore At Finchley Road Platform 2 11 mins
- Jubilee to 367 Stanmore Between Baker Street and St. John's Wood 15 mins
- Jubilee to 301 Stanmore Leaving Baker Street 17 mins
- Jubilee to 142 Stanmore Between Green Park and Bond Street 22 mins
- Jubilee to 132 Stanmore Between Westminster and Green Park 24 mins
- Jubilee to 346 Wembley Park Between Waterloo and Westminster 26 mins
- Jubilee to 355 Stanmore At Southwark Platform 1 29 mins
Southbound - Platform 3
- Jubilee to 325 Stratford Between Wembley Park and Neasden 3 mins
- Jubilee to 324 Stratford At Wembley Park Platform 4 4 mins
- Jubilee to 344 Stratford Between Kingsbury and Wembley Park 7 mins
- Jubilee to 335 Stratford At Queensbury Platform 2 10 mins
- Jubilee to 320 Stratford Between Stanmore and Canons Park 14 mins
- Ticket Halls
London Underground Ltd.