Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Maida Vale Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at
Northbound - Platform 1
- Bakerloo to 202 Queen's Park At Warwick Avenue Platform 1 2 mins
- Bakerloo to 222 Harrow and Wealdstone Approaching Paddington 4 mins
- Bakerloo to 236 Queen's Park At Marylebone Platform 1 7 mins
- Bakerloo to 233 Queen's Park Left Embankment 17 mins
- Bakerloo to 240 Queen's Park Approaching Waterloo 20 mins
Southbound - Platform 2
- Bakerloo to 231 Elephant and Castle Left Kilburn Park 1 min
- Bakerloo to 207 Elephant and Castle Queen's Park North Sidings 5 mins
- Bakerloo to 204 Elephant and Castle At Willesden Junction Platform 1 11 mins
- Bakerloo to 212 Elephant and Castle At Harlesden Platform 1 13 mins
- Bakerloo to 232 Elephant and Castle Stonebridge Park Depot 16 mins
- Bakerloo to 213 Elephant and Castle At North Wembley Platform 1 20 mins
- Bakerloo to 237 Elephant and Castle Harrow & Wealdstone Siding 27 mins
- Ticket Halls
AddressMaida Vale Station
London Underground Ltd.