Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Kingsbury Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at
Northbound - Platform 1
- Jubilee to 304 Stanmore Approaching Kingsbury 1 min
- Jubilee to 361 Stanmore Between Neasden and Wembley Park 5 mins
- Jubilee to 305 Stanmore At Dollis Hill Platform 1 8 mins
- Jubilee to 134 Stanmore At Kilburn Platform 1 12 mins
- Jubilee to 351 Stanmore At West Hampstead Platform 1 14 mins
- Jubilee to 365 Stanmore Approaching St. John's Wood 20 mins
- Jubilee to 317 Stanmore Between Bond Street and Baker Street 24 mins
- Jubilee to 135 Stanmore At Bond Street Platform 3 27 mins
Southbound - Platform 2
- Jubilee to 301 Stratford At Canons Park Platform 2 4 mins
- Waiting Room
- Ticket Halls
London Underground Ltd.