Most Tube station and all DLR station ticket machines (except at Lewisham, Woolwich Arsenal and Shadwell from Monday 10 August) are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground stations are still accepting cash.
Kingsbury Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 22:28:32
Northbound - Platform 1
- Jubilee to 320 Stanmore Between Neasden and Wembley Park 5 mins
- Jubilee to 324 Stanmore At Willesden Green Platform 2 12 mins
- Jubilee to 357 Stanmore Between West Hampstead and Kilburn 14 mins
- Jubilee to 337 Stanmore At Finchley Road Platform 2 17 mins
- Jubilee to 300 Stanmore At St. John's Wood Platform 1 21 mins
Southbound - Platform 2
- Jubilee to 350 Stratford At Platform Due
- Jubilee to 351 Stratford Between Stanmore and Canons Park 6 mins
- Waiting Room
- Ticket Halls
London Underground Ltd.