You must wear a face coveringWear a face covering on public transport unless exempt or face a fine of £200
Hampstead Underground Station
Live The station is currently quiet. It is quieter than it usually is at this time. It is likely to get busier.
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 11:34:43
Northbound - Platform 1
- Northern to 150 Edgware via CX Between Chalk Farm and Belsize Park 2 mins
- Northern to 036 Edgware via Bank At Camden Town Platform 1 6 mins
- Northern to 066 Golders Green via CX At Euston Platform 1 9 mins
- Northern to 124 Edgware via CX Between Charing Cross and Leicester Square 15 mins
- Northern to 026 Edgware via Bank At Elephant and Castle Platform 1 24 mins
Southbound - Platform 2
- Northern to 004 Kennington via CX At Golders Green Platform 3 2 mins
- Northern to 130 Kennington via CX At Golders Green Platform 5 2 mins
- Northern to 040 Morden via Bank At Hendon Central Platform 2 8 mins
- Northern to 001 Kennington via CX Departed Colindale 11 mins
- Northern to 170 Morden via Bank Departed Burnt Oak 12 mins
Quieter times at this stationSkip to content
- Euro Cash Machines
- Cash Machines
- Ticket Halls
London Underground Ltd.
Hampstead High St