Most Tube station and all DLR station ticket machines (except at Lewisham, Woolwich Arsenal and Shadwell from Monday 10 August) are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground stations are still accepting cash.
Hanger Lane Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 15:55:09
Eastbound - Platform 2
- Central to 120 Epping Between Perivale and Hanger Lane 1 min
- Central to 017 Loughton At Greenford 4 mins
- Central to 020 Loughton Between West Ruislip and Ruislip Gardens 13 mins
Westbound - Platform 1
- Central to 116 Northolt Approaching Hanger Lane Due
- Central to 025 West Ruislip At East Acton 5 mins
- Central to 026 West Ruislip Between Shepherd's Bush and White City 9 mins
- Central to 027 West Ruislip At Queensway 16 mins
- Central to 117 Northolt Between Oxford Circus and Bond Street 22 mins
- Central to 030 West Ruislip At St. Paul's 29 mins
- Waiting Room
- Ticket Halls
AddressHanger Lane Station
London Underground Ltd.