Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Holborn Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at
Eastbound - Platform 2
- Central to 041 Hainault via Newbury Park Approaching Tottenham Court Road 2 mins
- Central to 021 Hainault via Newbury Park At Lancaster Gate 9 mins
- Central to 110 Epping At Queensway 11 mins
- Central to 042 Epping Between East Acton and White City 21 mins
- Central to 051 Loughton At East Acton 22 mins
- Central to 113 Epping Between North Acton and East Acton 22 mins
- Central to 006 Hainault via Newbury Park At North Acton 24 mins
- Central to 043 Hainault via Newbury Park Between West Acton and North Acton Junction 25 mins
Westbound - Platform 1
- Central to 061 Ealing Broadway At Platform Due
- Central to 030 North Acton At Liverpool Street 7 mins
- Central to 023 West Ruislip Between Bethnal Green and Liverpool Street 9 mins
- Central to 025 West Ruislip Between Leyton and Stratford 20 mins
- Euro Cash Machines
- Ticket Halls
- Cash Machines
London Underground Ltd.