Most Tube station and all DLR station ticket machines (except at Lewisham, Woolwich Arsenal and Shadwell from Monday 10 August) are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground stations are still accepting cash.
Gants Hill Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 16:45:04
Inner Rail - Platform 2
- Central to 112 Hainault via Newbury Park Between Wanstead and Redbridge 3 mins
- Central to 134 Hainault via Newbury Park Approaching Leytonstone 7 mins
- Central to 102 Hainault via Newbury Park Between Stratford and Leyton 10 mins
- Central to 143 Newbury Park Between Mile End and Stratford 15 mins
- Central to 113 Hainault via Newbury Park Between Liverpool Street and Bethnal Green 21 mins
- Central to 135 Hainault via Newbury Park At Bank 26 mins
Outer Rail - Platform 1
- Central to 132 Ealing Broadway At Gants Hill Due
- Central to 121 Ealing Broadway At Barkingside 5 mins
- Central to 111 Ealing Broadway At Hainault 9 mins
- Ticket Halls
AddressGants Hill Station
London Underground Ltd.