Green Park: There is no down escalator to the Jubilee line before 10:00 Monday to Friday.
Green Park Underground Station
Live The station is currently quiet. It is busier than it usually is at this time. It is likely to get quieter.
Please take care as you walk down to the platform. Please use the lifts for step-free access if you are unable to use the stairs.At busy times we may ask you to follow an alternative route between the ticket hall and the Jubilee line. Please follow advice from staff and allow extra time for your journey.
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 13:02:47
Eastbound - Platform 2
- Piccadilly to 341 Cockfosters Between Hyde Park Corner and Green Park Due
- Piccadilly to 357 Arnos Grove At Knightsbridge Platform 1 4 mins
- Piccadilly to 315 Cockfosters Left South Kensington 5 mins
- Piccadilly to 246 Cockfosters Between Earl's Court and Gloucester Road 8 mins
- Piccadilly to 342 Cockfosters Between Barons Court and Earl's Court 11 mins
- Piccadilly to 360 Arnos Grove Approaching Barons Court 13 mins
- Piccadilly to 316 Cockfosters At Turnham Green Platform 3 18 mins
- Piccadilly to 227 Cockfosters Left Acton Town 21 mins
- Piccadilly to 343 Cockfosters Between South Ealing and Acton Town 24 mins
Westbound - Platform 1
- Piccadilly to 303 Heathrow T123 + 5 Between Piccadilly Circus and Green Park Due
- Piccadilly to 241 Rayners Lane At Leicester Square Platform 1 3 mins
- Piccadilly to 353 Northfields At Russell Square Platform 2 7 mins
- Piccadilly to 222 Uxbridge Between Caledonian Road and King's Cross 9 mins
- Piccadilly to 305 Heathrow T123 + 5 At Arsenal Platform 2 15 mins
- Piccadilly to 242 Rayners Lane Between Turnpike Lane and Manor House 20 mins
Quieter times at this stationSkip to content
- Euro Cash Machines
- Ticket Halls
- Cash Machines
AddressGreen Park Station
London Underground Ltd.