Most Tube station and all DLR station ticket machines (except at Lewisham, Woolwich Arsenal and Shadwell from Monday 10 August) are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground stations are still accepting cash.
East Putney Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 07:22:08
Eastbound - Platform 1
- District to 071 Check Front of Train At Southfields Platform 1 2 mins
Westbound - Platform 2
- District to 074 Wimbledon Between Fulham Broadway and Parsons Green 7 mins
- District to 066 Wimbledon At West Brompton Platform 1 10 mins
- District to 027 Wimbledon Between Sloane Square and South Kensington 18 mins
- District to 003 Wimbledon Approaching Victoria 21 mins
- Ticket Halls
- Waiting Room
AddressEast Putney Station
Upper Richmond Rd