Most Tube station and all DLR station ticket machines (except at Lewisham, Woolwich Arsenal and Shadwell from Monday 10 August) are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground stations are still accepting cash.
Embankment Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 15:17:11
Northbound - Platform 3
- Northern to 131 High Barnet via CX Departed Waterloo Platform 1 1 min
- Northern to 052 Edgware via CX At Kennington Platform 1 4 mins
Southbound - Platform 4
- Northern to 054 Kennington via CX Between Charing Cross and Embankment Due
- Northern to 134 Kennington via CX At Tottenham Court Road Platform 4 4 mins
- Northern to 055 Kennington via CX At Warren Street Platform 2 6 mins
- Northern to 056 Kennington via CX At Camden Town 11 mins
- Northern to 135 Kennington via CX Between Camden Town and Mornington Crescent 11 mins
- Northern to 136 Kennington via CX At Archway Platform 2 17 mins
- Northern to 057 Kennington via CX Between Golders Green and Hampstead 20 mins
- Northern to 137 Kennington via CX Approaching East Finchley 22 mins
- Northern to 140 Kennington via CX At West Finchley Platform 2 25 mins
- Cash Machines
- Help Points
- Ticket Halls
- Euro Cash Machines
London Underground Ltd.