From Saturday 15 January to mid May 2022, the Northern line will be closed between Kennington and Moorgate as part of major upgrade works. During this time, Canary Wharf Station is expected to be busy between 07:45-08:45 and 16:30-18:45. The Jubilee line will be operating as normal, though is expected to be very busy between Westminster and Canary Wharf. Please consider travelling at the quieter times for a more comfortable journey. For alternative access to the City, use DLR sevices to Bank, or via Greenwich to change to National Rail services for London Bridge.
Canary Wharf Underground Station
Live The station is currently quiet. It is busier than it usually is at this time. It is likely to get busier.
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 07:44:18
Eastbound - Platform 2
- Jubilee to 311 Stratford At Platform Due
- Jubilee to 315 Stratford At Canada Water Platform 2 3 mins
- Jubilee to 350 Stratford At Southwark Platform 2 9 mins
- Jubilee to 356 Stratford At Waterloo Platform 6 10 mins
- Jubilee to 343 Stratford Between Green Park and Westminster 14 mins
- Jubilee to 346 Stratford At Bond Street Platform 4 17 mins
- Jubilee to 353 Stratford At St. John's Wood Platform 2 23 mins
- Jubilee to 321 Stratford Between Swiss Cottage and St. John's Wood 24 mins
- Jubilee to 354 Stratford At Finchley Road Platform 3 27 mins
Westbound - Platform 1
- Jubilee to 342 Stanmore At North Greenwich Platform 1 3 mins
- Jubilee to 333 Stanmore At Canning Town Platform 5 7 mins
- Jubilee to 312 Willesden Green At West Ham Platform 5 10 mins
Quieter times at this stationSkip to content
- Help Points
- Ticket Halls
- Euro Cash Machines
- Cash Machines
AddressCanary Wharf Station
London Underground Ltd.
Heron Quays Road