Most Tube station and all DLR station ticket machines (except at Lewisham, Woolwich Arsenal and Shadwell from Monday 10 August) are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground stations are still accepting cash.
Canada Water Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 06:31:47
Eastbound - Platform 2
- Jubilee to 324 Stratford At Platform Due
- Jubilee to 335 Stratford Approaching London Bridge 6 mins
- Jubilee to 325 North Greenwich At Westminster Platform 3 10 mins
- Jubilee to 303 Stratford Between Baker Street and Bond Street 16 mins
- Jubilee to 313 Stratford Approaching St. John's Wood 21 mins
- Jubilee to 307 Stratford At Finchley Road Platform 3 25 mins
- Jubilee to 336 Stratford At Kilburn Platform 2 28 mins
Westbound - Platform 1
- Jubilee to 355 Willesden Green Between Canary Wharf and Canada Water 2 mins
- Jubilee to 310 Stanmore Between North Greenwich and Canary Wharf 5 mins
- Jubilee to 332 Stanmore At Canning Town Platform 5 11 mins
- Jubilee to 345 Stanmore Approaching West Ham 14 mins
- Ticket Halls
- Cash Machines
- Euro Cash Machines
AddressCanada Water Station
London Underground Ltd.
Deal Porter Way