Most Tube station and all DLR station ticket machines (except at Lewisham, Woolwich Arsenal and Shadwell from Monday 10 August) are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground stations are still accepting cash.
Colindale Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 13:52:47
Northbound - Platform 1
- Northern to 001 Edgware via Bank Departed Brent Cross 4 mins
- Northern to 055 Edgware via CX Departed Golders Green 8 mins
- Northern to 002 Edgware via Bank Between Hampstead and Golders Green 10 mins
- Northern to 056 Edgware via CX Between Chalk Farm and Belsize Park 16 mins
- Northern to 003 Edgware via Bank At Camden Town Platform 1 18 mins
- Northern to 057 Edgware via CX At Mornington Crescent 21 mins
- Northern to 004 Edgware via Bank Between Angel and Kings Cross 25 mins
- Northern to 041 Edgware via CX At Tottenham Court Road Platform 3 27 mins
- Northern to 005 Edgware via Bank Between Moorgate and Old Street 30 mins
Southbound - Platform 2
- Northern to 051 Kennington via CX Departed Burnt Oak 1 min
- Northern to 026 Morden via Bank Approaching Burnt Oak 3 mins
- Car park
- Waiting Room
- Ticket Halls
London Underground Ltd.