Most Tube station and all DLR station ticket machines (except at Lewisham, Woolwich Arsenal and Shadwell from Monday 10 August) are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground stations are still accepting cash.
Covent Garden Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 23:27:25
Eastbound - Platform 2
- Piccadilly to 337 Cockfosters Between Green Park and Piccadilly Circus 3 mins
- Piccadilly to 550 Check Front of Train 5 mins
- Piccadilly to 252 Arnos Grove At Hyde Park Corner Platform 1 6 mins
- Piccadilly to 345 Cockfosters Approaching Gloucester Road 12 mins
- Piccadilly to 344 Cockfosters Between Barons Court and Earl's Court 15 mins
- Piccadilly to 247 Oakwood At Barons Court Platform 3 16 mins
- Piccadilly to 343 Arnos Grove Between Ravenscourt Park and Hammersmith 19 mins
- Piccadilly to 346 Cockfosters Between Turnham Green and Ravenscourt Park 21 mins
- Piccadilly to 230 Cockfosters Between Acton Town and Turnham Green 26 mins
Westbound - Platform 1
- Piccadilly to 371 Rayners Lane Between Caledonian Road and King's Cross 5 mins
- Piccadilly to 325 Heathrow T123 + 5 Between Arsenal and Holloway Road 10 mins
- Piccadilly to 353 Heathrow T123 + 5 Between Turnpike Lane and Manor House 16 mins
- Piccadilly to 323 Rayners Lane At Bounds Green Platform 1 23 mins
- Piccadilly to 244 Heathrow T123 + 5 Between Southgate and Arnos Grove 26 mins
- Ticket Halls
AddressCovent Garden Station
London Underground Ltd.