Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Brent Cross Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at
Northbound - Platform 1
- Northern to 000 Edgware via CX At Golders Green Platform 1 2 mins
- Northern to 000 Edgware via CX Between Mornington Crescent and Camden Town 14 mins
- Northern to 000 Edgware via CX At Tottenham Court Road Platform 3 21 mins
- Northern to 000 Edgware via CX Between Kennington and Waterloo 28 mins
Southbound - Platform 2
- Northern to 000 Kennington via CX At Hendon Central Platform 2 1 min
- Northern to 000 Kennington via CX Approaching Burnt Oak 9 mins
- Ticket Halls
- Car park
AddressBrent Cross Station
London Underground Ltd.