You must wear a face coveringWear a face covering on public transport unless exempt or face a fine of £200
Barons Court Underground Station
Live The station is currently quiet. It is busier than it usually is at this time. It is likely to get quieter.
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 13:05:03
Eastbound - Platform 3
- Piccadilly to 222 Cockfosters Between Ravenscourt Park and Hammersmith 3 mins
- Piccadilly to 327 Cockfosters Between Acton Town and Turnham Green 7 mins
- Piccadilly to 302 Cockfosters Left South Ealing 13 mins
- Piccadilly to 227 Cockfosters Between Boston Manor and Northfields 17 mins
- Piccadilly to 236 Cockfosters At North Ealing Platform 2 17 mins
- Piccadilly to 243 Cockfosters Between Hounslow West and Hounslow Central 25 mins
- Piccadilly to 300 Cockfosters Between Hatton Cross and Hounslow West 28 mins
Westbound - Platform 2
- Piccadilly to 305 Uxbridge Approaching Earl's Court 3 mins
- Piccadilly to 246 Heathrow T123 + 5 At South Kensington Platform 3 5 mins
- Piccadilly to 353 Northfields Between Green Park and Hyde Park Corner 11 mins
- Piccadilly to 244 Rayners Lane At Covent Garden Platform 1 16 mins
- Piccadilly to 241 Heathrow T123 + 5 Between Caledonian Road and King's Cross 23 mins
- Piccadilly to 247 Uxbridge Between Arsenal and Holloway Road 27 mins
Quieter times at this stationSkip to content
- Ticket Halls
AddressBarons Court Station
London Underground Ltd.