BOROUGH STATION: There will be a reduced lift service until early September 2022. Please use the other lift or stairs (102 steps), and allow more time for your journey. Alternatively, please use nearby London Bridge or Elephant & Castle stations. This is while we carry out maintenance work.
Borough Underground Station
Live The station is currently quiet. It is quieter than it usually is at this time. It is likely to get quieter.
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 20:57:49
Northbound - Platform 1
- Northern to 006 High Barnet via Bank Between Kennington and Elephant and Castle 2 mins
- Northern to 051 Edgware via Bank At Oval Platform 1 4 mins
- Northern to 131 High Barnet via Bank At Stockwell Platform 2 6 mins
- Northern to 072 Edgware via Bank At Clapham South Platform 1 13 mins
- Northern to 052 High Barnet via Bank Departed Balham 15 mins
- Northern to 033 Edgware via Bank Approaching Tooting Bec 18 mins
- Northern to 002 Mill Hill East via Bank At Colliers Wood Platform 1 22 mins
- Northern to 041 Edgware via Bank Between Morden and South Wimbledon 26 mins
Southbound - Platform 2
- Northern to 137 Morden via Bank Between Bank and London Bridge 1 min
- Northern to 141 Morden via Bank At Moorgate Platform 8 4 mins
- Northern to 140 Morden via Bank Between Angel and Old Street 7 mins
- Northern to 142 Morden via Bank At Kings Cross 11 mins
- Northern to 057 Morden via Bank Approaching Euston 13 mins
- Northern to 144 Morden via Bank Between Tufnell Park and Kentish Town 19 mins
- Northern to 145 Morden via Bank Between Belsize Park and Chalk Farm 19 mins
- Northern to 053 Morden via Bank Approaching Golders Green 27 mins
- Northern to 146 Morden via Bank Between West Finchley and Finchley Central 28 mins
- Northern to 150 Morden via Bank At West Finchley Platform 2 28 mins
Quieter times at this stationSkip to content
- Ticket Halls
London Underground Ltd.
Borough High St