Bond Street Station: Mini ramps are available at this station on the Jubilee line platforms. They are designed to cover the small remaining step / or gap between the platform and the train on step-free to train platforms. They make it easier for customers people to get on and off the train, in particular for people whose mobility aids have small or swivel wheels. The ramps are quick and easy to use. Staff are trained to use them and will be happy to provide one for you to use. If you would like to use a mini ramp, please ask for help from staff or press the information button on a help point.
Bond Street Underground Station
Live The station is currently quiet. It is quieter than it usually is at this time. It is likely to get busier.
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 08:17:19
Northbound - Platform 3
- Jubilee to 320 Wembley Park At Green Park Platform 5 1 min
- Jubilee to 317 Stanmore Between Waterloo and Westminster 3 mins
- Jubilee to 310 Stanmore At London Bridge Platform 3 8 mins
- Jubilee to 346 Stanmore Between Canary Wharf and Canada Water 13 mins
- Jubilee to 153 Wembley Park Between North Greenwich and Canary Wharf 17 mins
- Jubilee to 343 Stanmore Between Canning Town and North Greenwich 19 mins
- Jubilee to 151 Willesden Green Between West Ham and Canning Town 21 mins
- Jubilee to 350 Stanmore Left Stratford 25 mins
Southbound - Platform 4
- Jubilee to 152 Stratford Between St. John Wood and Baker Street 2 mins
- Jubilee to 335 Stratford At Swiss Cottage Platform 2 6 mins
- Jubilee to 162 Stratford At Finchley Road Platform 3 8 mins
- Jubilee to 160 Stratford Between Kilburn and West Hampstead 11 mins
- Jubilee to 323 Stratford At Dollis Hill Platform 2 17 mins
- Jubilee to 337 Stratford Approaching Wembley Park 25 mins
Quieter times at this stationSkip to content
- Cash Machines
- Ticket Halls
- Euro Cash Machines
AddressBond Street Station
London Underground Ltd.