Most Tube station and all DLR station ticket machines (except at Lewisham, Woolwich Arsenal and Shadwell from Monday 10 August) are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground stations are still accepting cash.
Bermondsey Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 06:31:39
Eastbound - Platform 2
- Jubilee to 311 Stratford At London Bridge Platform 4 3 mins
- Jubilee to 344 Stratford At Waterloo Platform 6 5 mins
- Jubilee to 314 Stratford Between Green Park and Westminster 9 mins
- Jubilee to 343 Stratford Between Baker Street and Bond Street 13 mins
- Jubilee to 355 Stratford Between St. John Wood and Baker Street 15 mins
- Jubilee to 315 Stratford Between Swiss Cottage and St. John's Wood 19 mins
- Jubilee to 322 Stratford Leaving West Hampstead 23 mins
- Jubilee to 332 Stratford Between Willesden Green and Kilburn 27 mins
Westbound - Platform 1
- Jubilee to 325 Stanmore Between Canary Wharf and Canada Water 3 mins
- Jubilee to 342 Stanmore Between Canary Wharf and Canada Water 3 mins
- Jubilee to 304 Stanmore Between North Greenwich and Canary Wharf 6 mins
- Jubilee to 305 Stanmore Left Canning Town 11 mins
- Ticket Halls
- Cash Machines
- Euro Cash Machines
London Underground Ltd.
142 - 154 Jamaica Rd