Most Tube station and all DLR station ticket machines (except at Lewisham, Woolwich Arsenal and Shadwell from Monday 10 August) are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground stations are still accepting cash.
Bounds Green Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 16:26:48
EastBound - Platform 1
- Piccadilly to 237 Cockfosters Between Turnpike Lane and Wood Green 3 mins
- Piccadilly to 255 Arnos Grove Between Manor House and Turnpike Lane 6 mins
- Piccadilly to 313 Cockfosters Between Manor House and Turnpike Lane 8 mins
- Piccadilly to 352 Cockfosters Between Finsbury Park and Manor House 10 mins
- Piccadilly to 223 Arnos Grove At Arsenal Platform 1 13 mins
- Piccadilly to 252 Cockfosters Between Caledonian Road and Holloway Road 16 mins
- Piccadilly to 221 Cockfosters At King's Cross Platform 6 20 mins
- Piccadilly to 226 Arnos Grove 21 mins
- Piccadilly to 326 Cockfosters Between Holborn and Russell Square 23 mins
WestBound - Platform 2
- Piccadilly to 307 Rayners Lane Approaching Bounds Green Due
- Piccadilly to 312 Northfields At Arnos Grove Platform 4 2 mins
- Piccadilly to 321 Uxbridge Between Southgate and Arnos Grove 5 mins
- Piccadilly to 350 Rayners Lane Between Cockfosters and Oakwood 11 mins
- Ticket Halls
AddressBounds Green Station
London Underground Ltd.
Bounds Green Rd